Tuesday, April 15, 2008

much belated update....

hello all...well, i'm sure most of you are aware of most of the details that have prevented me from blogging this last month. about a month ago we finally decided on a realtor and set a date to put the house on the market. at the same time ruby came down wih a horrible virus/cold. miles and lyndsey caught it about a week and a half later...i got it soon after. ruby took a whole month to kick it. miles and lyndsey are just about 100%. i'm gettin there. the doctors diagnosed miles w/ rsv. whether it was that or not i don't know. the point is we all beat it w/ vitamins, herbs, homeopathics and heavy prayers. thank you all for your thoughts/prayers this last few weeks. it all helps. we ended up having to push back the date for putting the house on the market a couple of weeks. i think i've averaged about 1-2 hours of sleep a night for the last 6 weeks. needless to say it's been a bit difficult getting all the last minute projects and cleaning done. sooooo.....the house went on multiple listings and signs went up on friday. we've shown the house about 6 times in the few days since then. hopefully we will accept an offer soon and start packin. here's a link to the pics of our house .
http://www.circlepix.com/tour/register.htm?id=648612&type=15
look at the virtual tour and the still pictures. it's very satisfying to see hundreds of hours of work all come together. i'll try to write more soon. love you all.

5 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

thanks for the update, even though i did know most of it, not everyone else did! I am so glad most of it is over, I am always glad when I can't do anymore. I love you sooooo much and your family too!!! I miss you all!!!! Hope Lyndsey your training has and goes well tomorrow!!!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

watched the slideshow, it looks awesome also. Your house looks sooooo good!!

Lizzie said...

I am sooo glad you updated. I was worried you were done blogging. I also watched the slideshow and your house looks very hip and modern with an organic look about it (not organic like no use of pesticides, but organic like shapes, materials, colors, design). I can understand why you already got offers!!! It looks beautiful. When I got your message about the offers, it made me think of your constant faith that it would all work out. And it is. Love you all sooooo much and am so grateful that your family is healing.

Megan and Greg said...

I had no idea things were so crazy! Glad it's getting better. Love you. Good luck with selling the house!

Rebecca said...

Went to the house website. Way cool. It looks really good, no wonder you sold it so fast. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you are all feeling better. It is so hard to be sick, and even harder with kids. Love you all.