Thursday, July 16, 2009

I don't want to go too long...so I'm back too...

I have been held up in a den of sickness for the past 12 days and I am close to insane.....(wasn't far away prior to the "worst summer cold" I have ever witnessed. Ruby has been dog-sick for going on two weeks. Her cough is atrocious and just when you think she might be kickin' it, she gets hit with a eye infection yesterday and an ear infection today. Poor girl....that's the hard part, watching her feel like crud....and not to mention of course I caught the sickness as well-so double crud. She is such a trooper though and although I sound like a broken record about blowing her nose, she only snaps back every once in awhile-poor girl. Other than watching brain-breaking amounts of movies and reading and working on prizes for auntie Amy, we have been trying to rest.
Miles got the sickness for a "normal" period of cold time. Now he just attacks Ruby (and attacks and attacks), making her cry and the snot flow.....What's with the aggression Miles? YOU are a LOVER not a FIGHTER, please remember that....
I'm going to attempt to put a picture on this thing, to beautify my words....here goes.

3 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

THANKYOU for your comment,I love your taste and trust anything you wuold get me for my head! Can't wait for the prizes! I'm so sorry you have been so sick! I hope it goes away soon. Love you-

the arnolds... said...

WE LOVE AMY!!!!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

TESTOSTERONE!!! Like my friend Terese used to say to me (she had 4 boys) "you can't make Jake into a girl!" I used to think he was so wild, now I realize its just the testosterone thing! He can't help himself! Love you!!