Tuesday, March 4, 2008

lizzie's caramels

i just finished my caramels that lizzie gave me. in case you all weren't aware... i was given my very own private bag of lizzie made caramels....oh yeah....that's right. i can't believe i used to eat so much at one time when i was a kid. i managed to eat one or two at a time for a few days and then i forgot i had them. i found them two days ago and ate about half the bag. i ate all but one last night....and finished the last one but moments ago. thank you lizzie...it was a trip down memory lane. oooooohhhhh... how i love caramel. normally i would think it a bit wierd to go into such detail about my rekindled caramel habits...but after reading a bunch of your blogs the last couple of weeks....i realize this doesn't compare to some of the detailed descriptions of eating habits and experiences that some people divulge. what can we say.... we love food....talking about it, reading about it, watching tv shows about it, planning to make it, making it, and of course.... eating it.

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great blog! I laughed and laughed. So true. One of the Arnold's many obsessions--food and everything attatched to the concept.

Danielle said...

haha, I love it. We do love food. Those caramels sound delicious. I love that you're blogging!!!!

Megan and Greg said...

Wow Jake, you definitely are an Arnold. It seems only we can truly talk about and appreciate the sweets. Love your Blog. I am so glad you have it. Especially since we're moving this year. Love the anecdotes about Ruby. She is so cute. It's so funny. I had no idea you would have already posted so much! The Blog is SO ADDICTING at first! It wears off later.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

amen to rebecca's, I laughed and laughed. We do love food. tonight we had tuna which has become our fav and we both had to talk about it for quite a while! So glad you two are blogging, I love the confetti statement lyndsey!!!! That is so cool she loves books, she sees you two eating them up so she loves them too! Love you all!!!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

make sure you check out my blog for today, it has lots of miles and ruby!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

hahahha- that is so funny. I'm afraid it is true. When I ask Mike "what's something that has changed since you've met me." One of the things he says is "Treats. I still cannot believe the amount of treats your family can consume." hahha- And he is able to eat ALOT more treats than he used to be able to. Well, it's like Megan said- you truly are an Arnold. You just can't change some things.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh- that is so funny about the number 5 rubyisms! I lvoe that she talks to herself. and I had no idea she had an imaginary sister friend from africa. That is so funny! I love it! And her obsession with Shrek! You are going to be so glad you have recorded all these things. I lvoe you!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

i want more rubyisms

Lizzie said...

Amen to all my sistas. So true about food and our family. Sometimes I wonder if it's a blessing or a curse. I suppose a little of both. = )

Rebecca said...

I love the new Rubyisms. Anna also had an imaginary friend at that age. It was a teacher. Whenever I told her she couldn't do something she said that her teacher said to do it, so she had to do it for her teacher. Love you.