Sunday, March 2, 2008

mp3 player found below

i figured out how to put this mp3 player on the blog. i tried to put one on that would automatically play every time you open the page....but it didn't work and maybe that would annoy some of you daily bloggers....for it will only get changed once a week or so. anyways....a little music for your listening pleasure while you read the latest in arnold gossip and gab. this tune is off the ghost sessions e.p. it was the first thing we played, recorded/engineered, and mixed all by ourselves. is it easier/better to post videos using blogger (or whatever rebecca uses) instead of posting it to youtube??

5 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ok- I don't know how to load a video on blogger, I think youtube is easy though. What is the thing at the bottom of your page though? not the mp3 player- I hear that- but there is something else below the rubyisms, you can press play- but it won't play anything... Love you. And- you need to get rid of the word verification- but I don't know how- ask mom how. I love you- do you know how to load a video on youtube?

Danielle said...

Okay- sorry Amy, but I think blogger is 10X'S easier. It's a one step process. There's a button to do it by the picture button. You know? I'm sure you can figure it out. I love you!!!!

the arnolds... said...

thanks danny, i thought that was the case....just haven't had the time to check it out.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Oh, having the music play the whole time is kind of cool. People can choose to listen to it or not. Danielle had a song that came on every time you loaded her page, if I didn't want to hear it I just turned the sound off. She got lots of positive feedback. So give it a go! You can ask Danielle how she did it. She also had a slide show going on the side with it. Lyndsey you need to move the Rubyism's to the side so people will see your additions. If it is at the bottom as you guys add more blogs, people will forget to check it at the bottom. The verification thing helps to keep people from advertising, but I have only had people do that a couple of times. If you want to get rid of it, let me know. Love you all!!!

Rebecca said...

I think using the blogger is way easy, if it wasn't then I wouldn't do it. Plus, my filter blocks youtube, so everytime I want to watch a video of Amy's I have to turn my filter off, but that's okay. Lizzie used to use blogger, but I think she uses youtube now? I'm not sure. Love you.